3 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone! 

I'm sure that you can't have helped but notice that a festive sprinkling of the white stuff -- snow of course -- has been dumped on the Ostomyland server and forums. Kevin the Server Hamster assures me that he has gritters and ploughs trying to clear the snow as quickly as possible and he's told me only this morning that he's very optomistic that he can finish clearing all the snow around about 12th night. If this is not quick enough for you (or if you just want to revert back to the default forums theme) then you can easily switch back to it at any time using the CHANGE THEME link on the bottom left hand side of the forums home page, as shown here...

CAKZWR8.png

I would like to thank you all for your support of Ostomyland over the last 12 months. It's been a very hard year, probably the hardest in the site's history, for a number of reasons so I'm really hoping that 2015 will bring better things. One thing that it will definitely be bringing is Invision Power Board v4 which is a HUGE upgrade to the site and will FINALLY make the forums considerably more mobile device friendly. Hallelujah! That's something I've been wanting for years! More details on that as I have them but in the meantime if you want a sneak peak check out the Invision Power community forums which is now running a beta test version of the new software. That look is how your new Ostomyland will look in early 2015. 

Have a great Christmas everyone and a very happy New Year. If you are currently poorly and/or recuperating over the festive period then I hope you feel better very soon. 

Best wishes to you all and happy holidays! 

Jason D.

Admin/Founder

Ostomyland.com

Oh @Trekkie Monster I think the theme looks wonderful! I hope Kevin and his helpers take frequent breaks of hot chocolate to keep warm while I watch the snowfall. :Snowball_smiley: Thank you and all those who make post and comments on the board. A toast to the Invision Power Board to make 2015 a good year for the forum~

I'm really hoping that 2015 will bring better things. One thing that it will definitely be bringing is Invision Power Board v4 which is a HUGE upgrade to the site and will FINALLY make the forums considerably more mobile device friendly.

May the Spirit of Christmas last throughout the coming New Year :snowman1: .