Trekkie Monster

Annual Halloween Spooktacular Event 2014 (Badge Hunt & New Theme & Chat Room Party)

10 posts in this topic

halloween2014logo.png

Welcome to the Ostomyland 2014 Halloween Spooktacular event. This year we've got a new spooky theme for you to enjoy and a badge hunt featuring Pumpkin the Cat, and the annual halloween chat party. So, without futher ado lets get to the event details.

Hallows Eve Board Theme

For Halloween we have a new spooky theme which should be appearing automatically for every body as of today - 28/10. If you do not like the theme then it's easy to change it back to the original default theme, just scroll to the very bottom of the forum's homepage and on the left hand side you'll see a text link for "Change Theme". Click on this and select IP.board instead.

The Hunt for Pumpkin the Cat! (Signature Badge Hunt)

canufindme2.png

It's that spooky time of year again which means its time for yet another of our fabled forum's signature badge hunt!

This year our fuzzy mascot Fuzzbutt has been playing hide and seek with Pumpkin the Cat during this halloween week, but Fuzzbutt cannot find Pumpkin! Oh you silly Fuzzbutt! So we're making a halloween plea to you - our wonderful members - to try and find this cunning kitty.

Pumpkin the Cat is hiding somewhere over on our main site - ostomyland.com - please remember that he is NOT hiding on these forums, there's just way too many pages here for anyone to stand a chance to find things on it. :)

What am I looking for?

You are looking for this image on http://www.ostomyland.com - it will be hiding on any page that can be accessed via the blue menu at the top of the site. You do not need to search the last 7 or so years of news posts.

pumpkin.png

When you see this little image on the site, click on it and you'll be taken to the image code you need to add to your signature for the badge to show. He's hiding there on the site right now so get searching for Pumpkin and earn yourself one of the fabled O'land signature badge!

Halloween Chat Party

Every year we have a chatroom party for halloween. This year it will be the first time in the new chat room application. To use a spooky nickname you can log in to the chat room with a guest username. Why not tell some spooky stories around the chat room camp fire, or use a spooky nickname (our equivilent of fancy dress) and see if people can guess who you are by playing 20 questions.

The chat room is located at: http://www.ostomyland.com/chatroom

Forgot to say the chat party is Halloween evening from 6pm and through the time zones. :)

Have you found Pumpkin yet on Ostomyland.com? Why not leave a reply and brag to the world that you found the pumpkster! :)

Another one I can't find.  lol    When do we get hints?

The hint for the badge hunt today is.... "Misc. Ostomy Articles".... :]

ah come on folks.... another hunt I enjoyed Jason...

It's still there for now.... Is everyone ready for the solution?

PS TY Andy. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Oh I made it just in time!

Pumpkin is a cutie and glad I put my thinking cap on and went scrolling throught the pages to find him waiting.

Now maybe Fuzzbutt can think ahead to the next up coming Holiday :) .