Trekkie Monster

Board Software Patched/Updated to IP.board 3.4.7

4 posts in this topic

Hey gang!

I hope you are all feeling well or as well as can be.

This is just a quick note to let you know that the forums have been updated to the latest version of IP.board, namely 3.4.7. The vast majority of the changes are behind the scenes, but there's some public-side fixes too. It's meant to fix the broken profile photos for folks who have registered via facebook but there's a wee problem there in that the member has to go into their member control panel and click the syncronise button on the Facebook Connect tab.

Issues fixed in this version:
  • Internet Explorer 11 Copy/Paste Issue
  • Facebook Profile Photos Not Loading - um, sort of. It requires a member interaction to fix it fully.
  • Incoming Email Piping throws an error
  • Terms of use link on registration broken
  • All security patches since last released are bundled in this version
  • Updates to Facebook Connect integration to support API Version 2.1

I've contacted Invision to ask about the Facebook profile photo issue and hope to hear back from them either over the weekend or soon after.

Take care and have a great weekend everybody.

Best wishes,

Jason

Founder/Admin

Ostomyland

@Trekkie Monster,

:hi: hope you are as well as can be also. Halloween :spider:  is approaching has Fuzzbutt made any exciting games to play this year? He sure has been quiet as of late. Cat got his tongue :black-cat: LOL!

Actually I asked him and Fuzzbutt hasn't as he's been too busy playing hide and seek with his new friend Pumpkin the Cat. There is an event live now though. :)

(I'd actually completely forgotten about the event so TY for the reminder - it was all put together in a rush in a couple hours on monday afternoon lol).

And as usual you did a great job! Thanks Jason it was fun~