Trekkie Monster

community news Confirmation - forums hosting HAS been renewed for another year.

5 posts in this topic

Hello O'landers! 

Just a quick post to officially confirm now that this afternoon the forums hosting account has been renewed for another year. This means the forum's hosting account now expires on June 18th 2015. (ish)  

As this has been a single year renewal the cost hasn't been an issue - I've even paid it a couple weeks in advance!!! OMG! Who knew saving up could be so useful! - so there's no need for a donations drive this time but thank you to anyone who is reading this and thinking "Dang nabbit, I wanted to donate!".

Anyways thanks for your continued interest in the Ostomyland forums. It's you guys who make it what it is. Thank you. 

Take care and have a great week. 

Jason D.

Founder / Admin

Ostomyland

That is fantastic news.  There are lots of us who really depend on the forums for support. 

It doesn't matter that I'm totally confused. . . glad to hear forums are good for another year.

Great work Jason, you do work hard to keep this going...A very Big Thankyou from downunder

Thank You @Trekkie Monster for making it possible for us to have such a wonderful place to voice all our thoughts and share information. A place to get to know others who are supportive and can relate to the feelings we all face in our daily routines with a stoma.